Monday, October 21, 2013

Special Edition Of Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone....I hope that you are having a fabulous morning.   I know it has been a really long time since I have said hello, but I just HAD to today.   Yesterday morning, I had a wedding to set up so off I ran.  I called the hubby on the way home to see if he wanted me to pick something up for lunch on the way back home and he told me that we would just go out to a restaurant when I got home.  I told him that I would pull into the driveway and honk.  Well....I get home and the garage door is open and I honked.  He walked out to the car, stuck his head in and told me that I needed to come inside for a moment.  I turned the car off ... walked thru the garage and opened the door.  My laundry room was covered in lit candles and rose petals on the floor.   (ok quick note here...remember that I am a florist and do this sort of stuff every day)   I saw the petal on the floor and I swear I thought....WTH?  I asked him to vacuum while I was gone and there is petal on the floor....and also.... we dont have this many candles...where did he get all these???  I grabbed my hand and pulled me along the trail of rose petals passing I can not even begin to tell you how many candles.   I was in an absolute daze ... honestly I could not stop wondering why there was shit on the floor and when the hell did we get this many candles?    He opened the door to the bedroom and even more candles and rose petal that led up to the bed where a beautiful pink orchid plant sat on a platter with a card.
I walked up to the bed and glanced into the master bath which also had dozens of white candles lit and picked up the card.  It was a Thank You card and when I opened the card to read it all it said was "For making this so easy ... Turn Around" (still fuckin clueless)  I turned around and there on one knee was my beautiful and amazing partner of almost 6 incredible years holding up a ring.   Suddenly out of nowhere Pink started singing "Glitter in the Air" My mind was spinning you know like Pink in the silks at the Grammys a couple of years ago.  (still clueless)  And bam it hit me like a Mac truck and Ya'll I went straight to the ugly cry!!!!!   I did not think that I could love this man any more but it was amazing.  Sooooooo, I am walking on sunshine this morning and I hope that you find a few rays today to walk on too!!

Love you guys.....Huggles!!!!


Also I was so proud of him for taking off the good comforter before scattering rose petals on the bed  LOL!   Oh also one more note....the bear sitting on the bed is the bear that I bought him for our first valentine's day.....He was our witness  :)




8 comments:

  1. Totally wonderful post! Thanks for sharing this special moment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG this post made me cry. I am so happy for you. Congrats on your engagement <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic! Congrats!

    LOL Ugly Cry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, all the best to you both!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...