Friday, June 21, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!!


Good morning everyone!  I hope that you are having a great morning and are gearing up for a fabulous weekend!!   We have a very large engagement party today which involves installing a pool float.  For you non-florists...it is a huge boka of flowers with fountain that floats in the middle of a swimming pool.  It is my very first to make and with that said I have already named it the S.S. Titanic!   Although beautiful, i fear that it is just way to heavy to float!  LOL   I guess we shall see!   I shall try to get a pic of it either floating or resting on the bottom of the pool.   Besides probably spending half a day in a customers swimming pool we also have 2 wedding to prepare for tomorrow.  So very busy day at work.

I know I say thanks to you guys all the time, but I really do appreciate all of you who stop by and check out the blog.  For all of you who are just now finding RCS!  A very huge welcome and please take a second to send me an email @ rainbowcoloredsouth@gmail.com   I would love to hear from you and let me know what you would like to see here on the blog.   I love to hear from all of you! 

Have a fabulous day and T.G.I.F Bitches!!!!

Huggles

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...