Monday, April 15, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that you had a great weekend and are ready to start off a fabulous week!  

I took Queer Heaven's advice yesterday, put off the chores and went to the nursery to buy stuff for the flower beds in the front yard.  I worked for a little while digging up some shrubs that I don't want any longer and then boom, the day was over!   LOL  I do have the guy who mows our yard coming by this afternoon to see how much he would charge to extend the flower beds, so I wanted to wait on planting a lot of stuff before then.   

Now today, I need to do those chores that I put off and get ready for another week!

I hope that you have a wonderful day, thanks so much for stopping by my little corner of the blogosphere and I will talk to you guys laters!!

Love ya face!

Huggles

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...