Monday, April 1, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I want to apologize for some of the regular postings not happening and also anything extra really being added over the past week or so, but I have been having a huge issue with my eyesight for the past couple of weeks.  I went to the Dr. on Thursday and they found out that I have a form of glaucoma.  Luckily it can be easily fixed with surgery and I am now just waiting for this surgery to be scheduled which I hope is soon.  The headaches that the eye condition causes is terrible!   I will keep you guys updated on things.  But in the meantime, please continue to bear with me if posting gets a little light over the next week.

Anywho, I really appreciate each and every one of you and thank you so much for making RCS a part of your favorite blog sites that you visit.  It means so much to me!  Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you guys laters!!

Huggles,

xoxo


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...