Thursday, January 3, 2013

I am a Nasty Pig!!!


Are you?   MMMmmm they are both so hot, but I think I would pig out of Matt!  What about u?


The Chelsea clothing retailer is asking its customers to tweet images of themselves in Nasty Pig attire and tweet them to #iamNASTYPIG. It’s all for their new social media winter ad campaign.


The company recently released promo videos featuring two very sexy men- Matthew Camp and Mark Kane. You definitely have to watch them. They’re SFW but extremely HOT. I can’t figure out which one is my favorite. Personally, I think Mark is smoking hot, but there’s something about the way Matthew moves that gets me worked up. I love me some hot buff go-go boys ;)

 Nasty Pig featuring Mark Kane

 

Nasty Pig featuring Matthew Camp

 



via Homorazzi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...