Friday, December 21, 2012

Good Morning!!!

Good morning everyone!   Well we are wrapping this week up and getting ready for the holiday!   So far half of the world has made it through the day and I am happy to report no cataclysmic events YET!   Of course, I haven 't made it in to work yet  LOL.   We have our last HUGE party and by HUGE .... I mean  HUUGGGGEE!!!  If we survive till this evening (come one meteors) it will be a very late night at the shop.  However, this is my last day to work until after x-mas so there is that silver lining!  

Anywhos, I hope that you have a great day and T.G.I.F!!!   Love you guys!

OOOOh, thought that we should have a song for the day!!!  Have a great one!!!

Huggles,

xoxo










1 comment:

  1. Hope you are having a good day! Lucky you to be off for the holidays! We have 2 parties tomorrow then 1 on Christmas eve and some stupid client is having a party on Christmas Evening!
    Oh... the guy in the photo today.... PLEASE send him and his bulging crotch to me!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...