Thursday, May 3, 2012

Good Morning Everyone From RCS!!!

Good morning everyone!!!   I hope that all of you sexy guys are having a fabulous week!  The move went very well but can be absolutely exhausting!  I am still trying to get everything out of boxes...ok...ok ... I have hardly started but I'm trying!   I am definitely going to have to find the coffee pot soon before I loose my mind!!   I hope to get the computer set up a little later this morning and get a couple posts done for you guys.  I have really missed you and finding funny stories, serious news and pics of hot guys to post for you!!  

Anywho, I hope that you are doing great!  So far, Im still alive although the mountains of boxes that I am walking thru threaten to collapse and take me at any moment  hehehe.  Have a wonderful morning!!  Thanks for hanging in there any waiting for me as we go thru this transition.  It means so much to me!

Huggles,

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering about the late night posts? where are they? I love those.

    Anyway, have a great day and keep reading you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am surprised that the first box you opened wasn't the coffee pot!
    Glad you are settling in.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...