Thursday, May 24, 2012

Good Morning Everybody!!

Good morning everybody!   I hope that you are having a wonderful morning and that your week is now starting to wrap up fabulously.  It is almost time for another weekend!!

I have some very good news, but not quite sure how it is all going to work out.  I got a JOB!  It isn't exactly what I wanted but it is getting my foot in the door and back to where I need to be and what I want to be doing.  The bad news is, I don't know how the blog will go with me working.  LOL  I will get it all figured out and I hope that you will be kind and stick with me during the transition.  This last month or so has probably been the most emotional time in my life.  The move, getting re-settled, trying to put a home together, worrying about a job, and oooh my father is still in very poor health and it looks like more surgeries are sure to come.  I may have said this before, but my grandfather would sometimes say "I have more on my plate than I can bless."  At the time I didn't quite understand what that meant.  But now!?!  Honey, I feel like I am standing in an all you can eat buffet joint and someone just asked me to pray!  LOL

The one shining light thru all of this has been RCS and working on the blog, finding things to post that ya'll might like.  Reading your comments and emails are always a highlight of my day.  Just to know that someone is out there who is liking it and finding enjoyment in it...makes it all worth while.

Thank you again from the bottom of my heart for stopping by, pulling up a chair and hanging out.  It means the world.  I hope that your day is blessed.  Not like in a religious hypocritical kind of way, but I mean that at sometime during the day, you find peace, joy or laughter, because if you have those in your life..then you are blessed!

Huggles,

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. That's wonderful you found a job. I hope it is something that you really like!
    As for the blog.... you will figure something out... I ended up just posting once a day....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the job!! Being unemployed myself, I can relate to the stress. The blog will be there when you get things settled - and we'll be ready.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...