Sunday, March 25, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!  I hope that you are having a great day and that your weekend if going brilliantly.

Just an FYI, I will be out of town starting on Tuesday and will probably be gone for a week.  My father will be having surgery on Wednesday.  I fear that I will have very limited access or time to blog, so blogging will be exceptionally light.  I appreciate your understanding during this busy and concerning time.  Between now and then of course I have a MILLION things to do to prepare for the trip.  Blogging will return to normal just as soon as possible....PROMISE!   Until then, thanks again for stopping by my little corner and checking out all things rainbow!   Please be sure to become a member if possible, comment and also "LIKE" the FACEBOOK page.  Once there are enough people on the Facebook page, there will be several posts there that you will not see here.

Anywhore, have a great day!!  And we will talk to ya laters.

Huggle,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Happy Sunday.... I hope your trip brings good news about your father.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...