Friday, February 24, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you had a wonderful week and are ready for the weekend.  I am slowly getting things under control although still very emotional.  I am not one to really share much about my personal life here on the blog.  I try to keep it light hearted and i guess fairly anonymous.  But the post yesterday about posting being light was about all that I could get out at that moment.  I think all of the wonderful people who visit my blog deserves a little more information and understanding and at the same time it will help me to hopefully process through everything as well.

Earlier this week, my father was diagnosed with bladder cancer again for the 2nd time in less than 2 years.  We don't fully know the extent as we are still waiting for full pathology reports etc, but the doctor did state that he wasn't happy with the "look" of the tumors this time.  It is very difficult to deal with this type of news and I know that we live in a time where nearly everyone knows someone who has battled cancer of some form.  I'm trying very hard to remain upbeat but sometimes emotions get the best of me.  I am going to try to stay focused and do as much as I can.  I appreciate all of you who stop by and check out the blog and it is really something that I very much enjoy doing and working on.   I'm going to try to do as much as I can and again thanks for being here with me.  It means alot!!

Have a great day and a wonderful weekend!!!!


Huggles,

xoxox


2 comments:

  1. I understand what you are going through. Just focus on the good things until you know more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend's father has cancer as well, as Queer Heaven said, just focus on the good side and try to avoid bad feelings, they're not good for you. Unfortunately, cancer is the second reason of death world wide, but I can say, doctors make mistakes and the last thing you can lose is faith. I'll keep my thoughts on your father.

    Keep reading you, have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...