Monday, February 6, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that all of you guys had a great time last night partying during the Madonna Bowl!  But of course not in excess since this is now Monday and we have to get back to the grind!!  Seriously, the Monday after the Super Bowl should be made a holiday for the country to recover from all the massive amounts of carbs and beer that are consumed.  Plus of course a day to celebrate the victor of the big game!  

I ate way to much but didn't go to crazy on the alcohol so I am doing pretty good this morning.  What about you?  Did you party to much last night?  Also, I know that I went a little crazy yesterday about Madonna and the half time show, but what an awesome football game that was as well!!  Congratulations to the giants for their victory and grats to the pats as well for making it such a nail bitter of a game.

Anywho, I hope that you have a fabulous day and a start to an amazing week.

Huggles!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...