Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that you are having a great morning and that your week so far has been fabulous!!  We are already half way through the week and are starting a brand new month!   I can not believe how fast January went ... it really flew by!!

The hubby and I decided last night that we would catch up on the unwatched episodes of the television show 'Once Upon A Time'.  We haven't watched probably half of the episodes that have aired so far and I have to say that I LOVE this show!   It has such a great concept and the flashbacks between reality and fairytale make it so much fun.  I love when they reveal which fairytale character the people are.  With the movies regarding fairytales that are coming out this year, 2 Snow White & a Jack and the Beanstalk that I know of, it is odd that we also have two television shows devoted to the subject as well.  But I am really loving this show and hope to be caught up on all the episodes soon.

Anyslut, I hope that you have a wonderful day.  Thanks again for stopping by!  Please comment on the posts and email me  rainbowcoloredsouth@gmail.com  if you have suggestions or something you would like to see posted.  I love hearing from you!   Cya laters

Huggles,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...