Thursday, January 12, 2012

Morning Wood!!

Good morning everyone.   I hope that this week is treating you well and we are just one day closer to the weekend!!  I just want to say thank you to the awesome guys Queerheaven and whkattk for giving me the shout outs yesterday.  I really appreciate it.  I have followed Queerheaven's blog, guysunderwearlife.blogspot.com for quite a while and really love hearing about the day to day goings on as well as the pics of the really hawt guys.  I just discovered Whkattk's blog yesterday, bigwhackattack.blogspot.com and have read a couple of the posts and seen lots of really hot pictures!  I hope to spend some more time there today checking it out.  Thanks again for mentioning my little piece of blog space yesterday.

I also want to thank all the new people who have find me, either thru the two above mentioned blogs or from somewhere else.  I'm really glad that you have found my blog and I definitely hope that you enjoy it.  As you can tell I don't take things too serious, although I do have an occasional rant now and then.  But who can't watch these GOP ass clowns and not feel the need for their head to explode now and again.  hehe

Anywhore,  thanks again for being here.  Please be sure to comment, rate and email me any suggestions that you might have.  I really love hearing from ya.   Have a fabulous day.

Huggles,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Buddy.... thanks for the nice words!

    I too am waiting for those GOP clowns to just explode and fade away.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...