Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning everyone.  I hope that you are having a wonderful day so far.  We are one day closer to the weekend and of course one less shopping day before xmas.   I plan to try and get all of mine done this weekend,  although I am not exactly sure how much of the crowds I can take.  That is the one part that just sucks all the fun right out of it.  I actually love to shop and browse through stores etc. but at this time of year there are so many other "browsers" that it makes it near impossible to even see anything.  As I have said before, there is all that pushing, shoving, kicking, and biting ... but dammit ... I saw that cute sweater first!!  LOL

Anyslut, have a fabulous day today!

Huggles,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...