Thursday, October 27, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone, I hope that you are having a splendid morning!!  I woke up this morning to have over two inches of snow on the ground!   Brrrrr!  And it is still coming down!   The weather man says that we are expecting up to possibly 4 inches.   It is so pretty but I still think it is just a wee bit early for snow.  The hubby has locked the closet door where the xmas tree is located just to be safe.  LOLZ.   So I am sitting here in my thick jogging pants and thermal long sleeve drinking a huge cup of coffee.  

I noticed yesterday that we have a couple of new followers and want to thank you guys for taking a few moments to follow my little blog.  Please leave comments or send me emails if there is anything that you want to see or hear about.  Love your faces!!

I am starting to work on the closet by putting up the summer clothes and pull out the winter stuff or I might save that for this weekend and just lay around watching it snow outside :)   Either way, I do hope that you guys have a safe and great slide into the weekend.   Huggles, Snuggles & Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...