Thursday, September 1, 2011

Hunger Games Launches New Interactive Website!

Over at Pink's blog, I just found out that a new website http://www.thecapitol.pn/ has just launched and appears to be in conjunction with the big screen adaptation of "The Hunger Games"  The site opens with the seal for the capital city of Panem.  Once inside you are asked to log in using either your Twitter or Facebook accounts.

Citizens of Panem:

In preparation for the 74th Hunger Games, your capital would like to remind you to please keep your District Identification Pass [DIP] up to date.  Your compliance with all Capital regulations is appreciated.

Once logged in, it informs you what District you are from.  I am from District 9.

This looks like it is going to be a really fun interactive start to what I hope is going to be an awesome movie.  The book blew me away and I had it finished in less than 2 days.   I am so looking forward to the movie and now I have something to keep me busy until its release. Hop over to http://www.thecapitol.pn/ and check it out...be sure and let me know what District you are from!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...