Friday, August 5, 2011

Ummmm?? No Thank You!!

I know that you will never catch me slurping on one of these and hopefully not any other self-respecting gay man!   This is really just disturbing!


The company adds:
Pussy is a 100% natural drink.  No nasty chemicals and nothing manufactured.   It is made for people looking for a natural alternative.  The name Pussy shocks and demands attention -- that's the point.  Inhibition is a recipe for mediocrity.  This is a premium energy drink named with confidence.
Yeah well, I totally understand the shock value and its place in marketing.  However, I don't think I will be walking into the office anythime soon holding a pussy.  A can of pussy juice sitting on my desk and worst, pussy on my lips!   Jeebus!!   Back to therapy for me!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...