Thursday, August 25, 2011

Top Chef - Just Desserts

I have to admit that I am a HUGE fan of "Top Chef".  I have watched every episode of every season of every different genre of the show; be it chef, masters, desserts or all stars.  However, being an avid baker myself and the creator of some very delicious cream pies, i have to say I was thrilled when the "Just Desserts" show premiered last year.   I have waited anxiously for the return and start of season 2 and last night I was finally rewarded.  I had planned on doing a show recap for the "JD" season here on the blog and was all kinda takin notes etc of the new cheftestants when suddenly this deliciously, totally lickable, scrumptious thing of a man stepped out of the doors of the soda shop to greet the new cheftestants and I lost all focus.  Chef Johnny Iuzzini is so hawt!  OMG...so where was I?   Ummm  some of the cheftestants made some bad banana splits and then we had to run my fingers thru that gorgeous dark hair...errr i mean bake some fairy tales with good porridge and no gingerbread.  Let's see so for my show recap for episode one of "JD" I will show you what I took away from the show.....Johnny NomNomNom Iuzzini.




This man just melts my butter!




Wonder if he giggles when u poke him in the belly?



Once again...Nom Nom Nom!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...