Friday, August 12, 2011

News Commentator Gets A Little Emotional Over Debt Crisis

Scott over at BIE and I usually share the same political views especially when it comes to the debt crisis that this country and the world is now facing.  I just found this clip from the Dylan Ratigan show on MSNBC and I feel that he sums it all up completely.   Way to much finger pointing and pots and kettles calling names.   We just need to realize that over the past couple of decades both parties have created this disaster and now are just trying to survive long enough before the tide pulls us all under.




1 comment:

  1. One of these days--hopefully in my lifetime--our elected officials will realize they must work together.
    I, however, will not be holding my breath.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...