Monday, August 15, 2011

Marry Me!!! Adam Levine!

I know that I posted last week, the new video, "Moves Like Jagger"  and a bunch of picture of Adam Levine.  I can't help it the dude is hawt!  Yes...I know he is totally straight but hey, all mo's have a couple of str8 dudes that they would totally do in a heartbeat.  But I just finished reading this month's Out Magazine interview with Adam and all I can say is OMG!, I am totally in love with this man!   I totally had an awwww moment with him when he choked up on the season finale of The Voice.  But this interview is awesome.  You just need to read it  ... here.  He says in the article this about his younger gay brother...

"We all really wanted to provide some cushion for him and constantly let him know that it's OK,"  Levine says, "A lot of people don't want their kid to be gay and will fight it at all costs.  But I've got new for you - it's a losing fucking battle.  The more you fight it, the more fucked-up your kid's gonna be.  You've just gotta embrace it from the beginning.  That's the only way to deal with it as a family.  Otherwise, you're just screwing yourself over, and you're gonna make your kid miserable."
Really is an awesome interview and when you read what he thinks about equality and same-sex marriage...well you gonna melt a little too.  I also included the video of the photo shoot for the interview as well as the final photos.   Enjoy















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...