Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hey Ya'll -- Britney Tribute

Now ya'll know that a gay boy can't be from the south and not dream of spending a day eating a big ole bag of  cheetos and a couple of Sonic corn dogs with Ms. Britney Spears!  I have loved me some brit-brit thru the early years, the cra-cra years and now thru her return to the top!    I'm as tickled as a pig in mud to see that MTV is gonna give our little southern belle some lovins!  


I am really excited to see what gaga does with Circus which by the way is one of my all time FAVS of hers.  I thought the video rocked and her live performance of it opening her tour was amaze balls!!! 



 And Madonna giving her the award?  wonder if we are going to get some more tongue action to go in the MTV archives?  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...