Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Good Morning!!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that you are having a fabulous morning and that your week is going great!

I have the day off and a 'to do' list a mile long!  I want to thank everyone who has sent the wonderful emails inquiring about my dad...he is still in the hospital and is expected for be there for a couple more weeks, but is doing MUCH better.  Visiting him in the hospital and working every day hasn't left much time for the hubby so I am planning on doing some cuddlin on the couch and catching up on some of our favorite tv shows tonight.  

Also, like I started saying yesterday...Thank you so much for making RCS a place that your frequently visit. You have no idea what that means!  I have so much fun reading your comments and emails and want to make this little cake sprinkled corner for the blog a place for you, so send your emails with any suggestions you might have.  Also be sure and join our Facebook page!   

Anywhore,  I hope that you have a fabulous day!!!  

Huggles,

xoxox




1 comment:

  1. Cuddlin on the couch sounds like a wonderful way to spend your evening.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...