Thursday, May 17, 2012

More Stripper News -- Joey Lawrence Joining Chippendales This Summer!

All this talk of male strippers this morning and I am beginning to wonder if I should run and put on my thong to do these posts.  Nah....I think Channing would give me a $20 bill not to.  I will leave that to the much more talented.  LOL!  Anyways...where were we?

Ahhhhh yes!   The Chippendales Male Revue in Las Vegas has announced that TV star, Joey Lawrence will be joining the #1 male revue in Las Vegas this summer from June 7th thru June 24th.  Unfortunately, he will not be donning one of the before mentioned thongs, but he will be hosting, singing and dancing.  No news yet as to this will be done without a shirt at least.   I will keep you informed as more news breaks!
Kevin Denberg, Managing Partner of Chippendales says, “We are thrilled to have someone as talented as Joey joining our show this summer – he’s a true triple-threat. With the combination of our award-winning show and the forthcoming ‘Magic Mike’ film starring Channing Tatum, the male revue is making its way back into the mainstream and we expect the addition of Joey to drive even more excitement to the industry.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...