Sunday, May 20, 2012

Good Morning Guys!!

Good morning everyone!   Sorry for such a late start but I totally slept in!   With everything that has been going on the past couple of weeks....I needed that BAD!   Thanks so much for your patience this morning as well as these past couple of days.  You see, the hubby received his doctorate degree and he was hooded yesterday as a Doctor!  I am so very very proud of him.   It has been a long and hard road but together we made it!   I know that I don't have to tell you guys but I was the proudest person in the auditorium....no doubts!

Anywho, I hope that your weekend is winding up well and that you have a fantastic day!

Huggles,

xoxo


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations to you BOTH. I just graduated college last weekend and my hubby definitely graduated along with me. I couldn't have done it without him. I'm sure your man agrees. We both celebrated making it through some grueling years.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...