Sunday, April 22, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!!    I hope that you are all having a fabulous weekend! I got home last night and I must say, It is sooooo nice to be back home!!  My father is recovering amazingly from his surgery and we are glad to have all of that behind us.  Now it is time to start packing for the move, even though the hubby welcomed me home by having quite a few boxes already packed up and ready to go!!!  But today is just going to be recovery day and do nothing but re-cooperate from a very exhausting week.  Still do not know why the posts that I pre-scheduled are not posting...if anyone knows why, please let me know in the comments section.  Hope that you have a great day!!

Huggles,

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. Glad that things with your Dad seem good! Moving is such a bitch, I don't envy you that task at all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...