Monday, April 9, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that you are having a fabulous morning and are ready to start a brand new week!  Monday is here whether we want it or not!   So lets all put our big boy pants on and deal with this day!!   It is going to be a very busy one for me.  I still have tons of packing to do and stuff to go through before my father's re-scheduled surgery happens a week from today.  The surgery will put me out of pocket for an entire week and then I only have a few more days to finish up the packing and get ready for a close date on the new house on May 1st.  You know how it goes, it always always all happens at the exact same time.  But we will figure it all out and make it through, we always do!  

Anywhore,  Our model this week for Model Monday is Chris Nogiec.  He had this wonderful photo shoot of him in bed, so for the next week, we will all be waking up next to him and going to sleep with him as well.   From the picture below, I doubt there would be any complaints regarding that.  So definitely look for more of Chris this week.  

Have a fabulous day, thanks for stopping by and take a couple of minutes to let me know how your doin!   Love you guys!!!    Huggles!

xoxo



1 comment:

  1. You are so right.... he could wake up in my bed anytime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...