Friday, January 13, 2012

Shit Southern Gay Guys Say

I know.... I know ...  we are all drowning in a sea of "Shit F'n Everybody Says" videos!!  However, this being a "southern" gay blog and me having the lifetime reigning title of "Gayest Queer In Rainbow Land", i would be remiss if I did not post the video of "Shit Southern Gay Guys Say".

However, I must add my absolute disappoint that although lines from the television show "Designing Women" was mentioned several times during this video ...  I didn't catch a single line from the movie "Steel Magnolias" and I'm sorry but being southern I must add that "What separates us from the animals is our ability to accessorize." Foreshame gay southern boi....FORESHAME!!


1 comment:

  1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBoeyQh0sL8&context=C474d223ADvjVQa1PpcFOqXgPJ-HeTDD8C7WRfNJKGwmM-jWR-Zwc=

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...