Thursday, January 5, 2012

Morning Wood!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you are having a wonderful morning and an even more incredible week.  Luckily this first week of 2012 is almost over and another weekend just right around the corner.

I am starting to feel a little better and can hopefully feel up to do some of these chores that I have been putting off since we got home.  That xmas tree in the corner is giving me the skank eye reminding me that it needs to be put up.  Also a mound of laundry is getting taller by the minute.  Hopefully I can get some stuff done around the house and feel well enough because a friend has asked to come over this evening and watch 'Project Runway All-Stars' with us tonight.   So looking forward to watching the series.   Are you a Project Runway fan?  And noooo...you didin't have to like the accessory series to be in the fan club...that was just trash.

Anyslut,  I hope that you have a great day and we will see ya here later!!

Huggles,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are feeling a little better. Piles of Laundry? Me too... don't you wish you could just throw all of it out and start with all new stuff?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...