Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!  I hope that everyone's week is going great!   We are half way through it and on the slide into the weekend!!!   Hubby is leaving this morning for an unexpected business trip so I am going to have lots of time in the next few days to catch up on all of my blog reading.  Last night I completely forgot about the "State of the Union' last night and didn't get to watch it so I am going to need to read up on that this morning as well.   The hubby and I snuggled up on the couch and watch the upcoming episode of 'Spartacus' last night.  Of course they were laying lots of new ground work so not much really happened except to find out that Lucy Lawless' character survived, which I am totally excited about!  You can go to starz.com and watch the full first episode there before it airs on Friday night.

Anywhore,  I hope that you have a fabulous day and thanks again for stopping by.  Please be sure to leave me some comments or keep sending those emails, I love hearing from ya!

Huggles,

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...