Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning everyone!!!   I hope that you are having a fabulous morning and we are officially half way thru the week!!!   I'm just sitting here with my big cup of coffee reading an article about why gay couples make better parents.  It is awesomely interesting and has some points that I have truly never considered.  I hope to write a piece in regard to it for the blog but I will give you one factoid that I was like hmmmm...never thought of that.

Gays and lesbians rarely become parents by accident, compared with an almost 50 percent accidental pregnancy rate among heterosexuals, Goldberg said.  "That translates to greater commitment on average and more involvement."

We have seen and heard so much negativity coming from the GOP candidates in regard to how gay couples don't deserve equal right and should never be given the opportunity to be parents (lookin at you Frothy Mix) that it is really uplifting to my spirit to read an article that argues each and every point with facts and validity.

Anywho, I hope that you find something uplifting in your day today and have a great one!!

Huggles,


xoxo

1 comment:

  1. That is a very interesting fact. I never really thought of that. I would like to read the rest of that article....
    Enjoy your coffee & your day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...