Thursday, November 24, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!!

And a very very Happy Thanksgiving to you all.  I hope that if you were traveling that you made it to your destination safe and sound.  We arrived in Dallas late yesterday evening and had the most wonderful dinner with our wonderful friends.  We then spent some time relaxing in their wonderful hot tub before crawling into a fabulous feather down mattress.  With it being Thanksgiving of course I plan on eating way to much and probably partaking of more wine then usually necessary.

I do hope that you and yours have a wonderful day as well and that you find many reasons to be thankful.  I know that I will.

huggles,
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. glad you made it safe to your friends and you are enjoying yourself. Eating and drinking to much is what the day is all about!
    OH.. that photo today...HOT,HOT,HOT!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...