Monday, November 21, 2011

Game Of Thrones Season 2 Promo Released

If you haven't seen season 1 of the hit HBO show 'Game of Thrones', then where the hell have ya been???   Seriously, this show is awesome!   It isn't all gay, although there are some pretty hawt guys in the show, it isn't all beefcake.  There isn't much nudity or gratuitous sex scenes.  And still it is absolutely amazing!!   I am so glad that I got into the show when it first came out and didn't miss a single episode.  The season finale will have you absolutely speechless and I can NOT wait for season 2.  And now they have released the season 2 promo teaser...and it just makes me  want it even more!!  EEEEK!!  I can not wait!!!   Are you a GOT fan?




via pink

1 comment:

  1. This show actually prompted me to start reading the books - and I NEVER read.

    I agree - awesome show.

    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...