Sunday, October 30, 2011

Good Sunday Morning To Everyone!!

It is a very early morning here.  I have a sick puppy with a urinary tract infection.  So it has been a night of revolving door letting her in and out.  She is an eleven year old basset hound who I love dearly!  Also not such good news on the puppy front is that we found another suspicious lump on her last night.  A little over a year ago, she had breast cancer and had to have the mammary tract on her right side removed.  Well last night we found another sore that very much resembles the one that appeared a year ago.  The vet's office is closed today and tomorrow but you can bet she will be in the waiting room first thing Tuesday morning.

Sorry for all the downer news so early in the morning.  Good news is that I have been on the diet for almost a week now and although I refuse to weight myself, I can definitely tell a difference in the way my clothes are fitting and just in my over all body shape.  Who knows, maybe next year my Halloween costume can be a sequin tube top and daisy duke shorts.  Don't tell anyone but that is what I hear Bob over at Ishouldbelaughing is wearing this year.  Someone grab some pics if the rumor is true.  LOL

Hope everyone has a wonderful day and get all those last minute touches done to those fabulous costumes.

Huggles!


1 comment:

  1. Sorry about your puppy.
    I hope you are able to have a wonderful & sexy weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...