Friday, September 2, 2011

Kellan Lutz Tell Australia GQ Magazine How He Keeps Busy With Dick

Now maybe it is just too early and I haven't had enough coffee.  Or maybe the morning wood hasn't gone down enough yet.  Or maybe just the sight of Kellan Lutz makes me all warm and squishy!  But you read the snippet from the interview that Kellan gave with Australian GQ and let me know if your gaydar needle didn't do a quick spin!

...any mortal man in the presence of a towering powerhouse like Lutz can’t help but feel like a yellow-billed oxpecker on the back of a great hippo. Which is why I’m relieved when Kevin the chihuahua suddenly scampers off to bark at something inside. “That must be Dick,” Lutz says, following Kevin into the house. “Dick’s one of my room-mates.” Lutz isn’t dating anyone at the moment, but still. Room-mates? “I like being around people,” he explains, “so I posted an ad on Craigslist saying I was looking for new blood.” He looks to see if I get the joke. “Dick came by and we liked him, so, yeah, now he’s one of my boys.”



See what I mean???    

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...