Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Adele - Cover of UK Vogue

Adele has come one of my favorite artists at the moment.  Her unique voice and the lyrics to her songs are just incredible.  If my iTunes download of her latest recording, 21, was an actual cassette tape, (dating myself...i know) I would have worn out several by now.  My favorite song from 21 is "Fire to the Rain" and I really hope that she releases it as a single soon.

She is now on the October cover girl for UK Vogue and looks absolutely stunning.  Below are some excerpts from the Vogue interview:

On not wanting to be face of a brand:  "I don't want to see me plastered everywhere.' before adding, 'If they offered me £10million, I'd be like f*** off.  Besides if I was going to be the face of anything it should be the face of full-fat coke."

On her pre-show ritual:  "I puke quite a lot before going on state.  Thought never actually on stage.  But then, I s--- myself before everything ... the bigger the freak-out, the more I enjoy the show!"

On Hollywood's obsession with weight:  "I've seen people where it rules their lives, who want to be  thinner or have bigger boobs, and how it wears them down.  And I don't want that in my life.  I have insecurities, of course, but I don't hang out with anyone who points them out to me."

On preferring to be mother of sons:  "I've always got on better with boys.  Most of my friends are boys.  Like, if I ever have children, I want five boys.  Boys love their mothers whereas girls can be so mean to each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...