Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that your morning is off to a wonderful start!  Thank you so much for all the congrats and well wishes!   It was truly a magnificent experience.  The hubby (can say it officially now)  and I have been together for 7 years and in the beginning just thought that it was a step towards getting all our affairs in order and making it all official etc....but when I stood on Coronado beach at sunset and I looked into his eyes and told him that I loved him with all my heart for the millionth time...well it felt like the very first all over again.   It was purely magical!   Ok here I go getting all weepy eyed again  LOL.   We received the photographs from the photographer yesterday and I will be looking thru all of them today and will try to post a few here for you guys!

Thanks again for the lovely sentiments...It means so much to us.   Love your faces!!!

Huggles,

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...