Friday, January 4, 2013

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!   Hope that your morning and week have been awesome so far!   With the long holiday earlier in the week, I am so glad that there are just a few more work days left.  It has been really slow at work this week and with inventory now behind us, I have been able to focus on the bride & her wedding that I have booked for later in the year.  I also have 5 scheduled consultations this month with one of them being today!   In all of my years as a floral designer, I have never really like being involved in the wedding side of the business.  However, since I have started having consultations with brides-to-be and to see the excitement on their face and hear it in her voice as we discuss her vision for the wedding that she has been planning since she was a little girl.   I wish that the groom-to-be would be more involved in the process because i would love to put some excitement on his face!  hehe  (sorry i am in a cheeky sort of mood this morning)

Anywho, have a great day and I will talk at you guys laters!!!

Huggles,

xoxo




1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean... the Grooms usually could care less what is being done for the wedding.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...