Monday, July 30, 2012

Morning Wood!!!

Hey guys!!   I hope that you are having a great morning and are ready to start what hopefully will be a wonderful week!!  We decided to venture out into the heat yesterday and watch the batman movie.  Is there anyone else who couldn't understand a damn word that Bane was saying?   I mean seriously they needed closed captioning for him.  By the end of the movie, I was nothing but frustrated!!  Let me know what you thought in the comments section.

Anywho, OMG I could not believe the #'s for visitors this weekend!!  You guys are amazing!  If this is your first time here, I am sooooo glad that you found me and for all those wonderful regulars thanks again!  Have a wonderful day and I will talk at you laters!!

Huggles,

xoxo



2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...