Thursday, June 21, 2012

The Kinsey Scale For Homosexuality!

I know several guys in each of the catagories....don't you?



What is your favorite catagory??  1-6??

Update:  I want to thank Queerty  and Gay.net for linking to my post! At the time of the original post I didn't know who the artist was either.  Michael J DiMotta made this awesome graphic and after checking out his website, I am a huge fan as well!!!

If this is your first time to visit RCS (Rainbow Colored South) Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!!   Please take some time to look around and check things out!  We have a little bit of everything here!  If you like, please become a member of the blog and also a member of our blog's Facebook page.  If you have any suggestions please shoot me an email or leave those comments.   Thanks again to Queerty and to you!

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...