Saturday, June 30, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!!!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you are having a fabulous morning and that you weekend if off to a wonderful start!!  I drove to my parents house yesterday, visited with them for a while and then back home after borrowing his pick-up.  The car is still in the shop and we are waiting to hear if the garage that did the previous work is going to honor their warranty.  From the phone conversation it sounds as if they are not.  Which doesn't surprise me in the least.  This company has been smarmy from the start.  I probably see a new car in my near future.

Also if you were listing to the Michael Signorile show on Sirius yesterday, you heard me call in.  A straight guy called in to ask what was the gay fascination with the movie 'Somewhere Over The Rainbow'.  OMG seriously?   Well I had to call in and say that it was all about the song to me.  As you know from my prior post, I have very strong feelings and fond memories of that song and how it helped and guided me in the coming out process.  So of course I had to vocalize my opinion.  :)

Anywhore,  thank you so much for stopping by and check out my corner of the blogosphere.  I hope you find something you like and please come back and see us often.

Huggles,

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Happy Saturday, my friend! I hope you have time to spend it naked with the Hubby.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...