Friday, June 29, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!   Sorry for a couple of days with no updates however on my way home from work 2 nights ago, my car decided to give up the ghost!   I have been spending every spare minute trying to figure out exactly how we are going to get it fixed.  The issue with the car was supposedly replaced and fixed by a mechanic less than a year ago who "guarantees' their work for 12 months.  Now they are deciding exactly what they are going to Limburger, how much and if they will cover the additional damage that was done due to their shoddy work.  I'm not holding my breath on this one....but I have to try.

Anywho, I hope that you have a wonderful day and that your week wraps up fabulously!!  Thanks for stopping by and checking us out.

Huggles,

xoxo






1 comment:

  1. Too bad about your car. I am so glad that I do not have one. Here, on the beach, it is just me and my bike!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...