Monday, April 30, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Good morning everyone!  I hope that all of guys weekends went awesomely and you are now ready to start a new week.  Besides for all of the packing, we had a really wonderful weekend.  We have just a few things left to pack and everything will be done and ready for when the movers arrive.  In regard to the blog, Blogger still has not fixed or addressed the issues that we are having of pre-scheduled posts posting.  So unfortuntely, the blog will probably go dark for tomorrow and possibly part of Wednesday.  You don't understand how much I hate that and I sincerely apologize.

I appreciate each and everyone of you guys who come to the blog to check it out and see what my crazy ass has found to post.  Plus I also love looking for all the hot pics of guys.  Thanks again for making my little corner of the blogosphere so special.  The blog will be back up and running as soon as I can get the PC plugged back in at the new house. Until then, check out all the old posts and make sure there isn't something you missed.  Keep those comments and emails coming.

Huggles,

xoxo


1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the move! Stay calm and do not stress out! I nice blojob will always help!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...