Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!!

Good morning everyone!!   I hope that you morning if off to a brilliant start!!  I am sitting here with a huge cup of coffee trying to find some small semblance of motivation in it and thus it has disappointed.  We received news from the Dr yesterday and unfortunately the news was not good.  They are doing a CT Scan of my dad's abdomen on Wednesday to determine the extent and if the cancer has spread.  They will then give him the options for treatments etc.  I didn't sleep very well last night and know that we can just take all of this one day and step at a time.  There is no need to start worrying about the what if's or might be's.  He is going to be ok.

I really appreciate all of you guys for stopping by and checking out the blog.  I hope that there is more to post on today but with all the GOP wranglings that pretty much dominates the news and how much can honestly be said about those douchnozzles.   I just prefer not to post about all of it unless it is something REALLY crazy.

Anywho, thanks again for being here.  You guys mean the world to me and I greatly appreciate all the positive energy and kind words that have been sent.  Have a marvelous day!!!

Huggles,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your morning coffee! Oh, boy do I agree about the GOP idiots.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...