Monday, February 27, 2012

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning everyone!   I hope that you had a wonderful weekend and are ready for another start to what hopefully will be a great week!  Well the hubby and I spent most of the weekend watching and catching up on Downton Abby.  We got through all of season 1 and are about half way through season 2.  We got so involved in it, that I completely forgot about the Oscars.  I know, I know, my gay card is in the mail back to headquarters with a letter arguing that although I was not watching the Oscars I have put in approximately 15 hours of a Maggie Smith marathon, so that has to count for something, right? I love how she can say a thousand words with out even opening her mouth as her character.  My hubby always says that my facial expressions speak volumes at times and I suppose he is probably correct.

Anywhore, I hope that you have a great day.  Thanks again for stopping by!  Be sure to comment and rate when you have a chance.

Huggles,

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Even though you missed the Oscars ( shame, shame on you)so glad you found Downton Abby! I can hardly wait for season 3!! Make sure you check out there website... great interviews with the cast!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...