Saturday, January 28, 2012

Sexy Saturday - Chris Meloni

Last night I was exchanging texts with my dearest friend Steven.  I sent him a text asking if he wanted to call me.  He replied "Yes, let me finish drooling over Stabler".  Well of course my mind reeled as to what exactly a stabler could be.  Was my friend having a seizure while struggling with the collapse of a souffle?  No sooner did I ask what a "stabler" was and my phone was ringing.  I was quickly reminded that stabler was in fact Detective Stabler from the television show, Law & Order SVU.  I quickly agreed with my bestie that oooh yes, Chris Meloni is in fact something to definitely be drooled over and upon!!  It is sad to hear that Chris is leaving the SVU show, however he will be appearing in the next season of 'True Blood', which open all sorts of possibilities for more naked Meloni which we haven't seen since the wonderful days of 'Oz'

So without further ado...I give you this weeks Sexy Saturday, Chris Meloni!  Steven, sweetie, this one is for you!  Muwah!



More pics of the Lickable!  Chris Meloni After the Break!!!

















  Also more pics of Chris Melon can be found HERE!! in a previous post that also has some of those naked pics from Oz mentioned earlier!!  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...