Saturday, January 28, 2012

Patsy & Edina Star In New Alexis Bittar Campaign!

Bittar Sweetie....Bittar!!!   This is ummmm ... well ..... absolutely fabulous!   Jennifer Saunders and Joanna Lumley are posing as their Absolutely Fabulous charcters for jewelry designer Alexis Bittar's new ad campaign for British Vogue, sweetie darling!

“I’m a massive fan!” Bittar tells British Vogue. “From the first episode I inherited the word 'sweetie' for five years. It got to the point where it was nauseating and I was forced to stop.”

The admiration is mutual.

“Such a fabulous shoot in the glorious jewelry from Alexis,” said Lumley. “ It was sensational and I am thrilled with the pieces I have from his generous talented hands. Patsy was transfixed by the quality and wants lots more forever. I hope the campaign rocks: I am a fan for life.”


I don't know about you, but I just can't get enough of Edina & Patsy.  With the holiday specials, the upcoming movie and another possible series season ....  More Darling ...  I want More!!!  And lets start with a Sneak Peek of the Bittar Ad Campaign!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...