Monday, January 30, 2012

Joe Manganiello Interview With Flaunt Magazine!!

Our favorite werewolf and soon to be favorite male stripper, Joe Manganiello has recently done an awesome interview with Flaunt Magazine.  In the interview he really opens up as to who he really is and his childhood.  I love the part of the interview where he discuses monsters and being afraid of them as a child;

“I’d always yell at my mom to close the door at night,” he allows, “because I wanted monsters to come out of the closet and from under the bed. I really felt like if they existed, they would at least be my friends.”

Also how he feels now to be part of the show 'True Blood'

“I really didn’t feel like I fit in until I got True Blood,” he remarks thoughtfully. “I’ve never been more fulfilled in my entire life, from the time I wake up until the time I go to sleep at night. I always felt like something was missing, and I don’t anymore.” It is only logical that he would want the same relief to arrive for Alcide, admitting, “I just love the guy, who he is, who he aspires to be.”

You can read the rest of the full interview over at Flaunt!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...