Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Good Morning Everyone!

Good morning everyone!!  Sorry for the late post this morning, I am moving a little slow today.  We made it to Galveston just fine yesterday and hubby is currently away doing some business.  I am sitting in the hotel drinking another cup of morning coffee.  I hope that everyone is having a great day.  I just heard that yesterday Americans spent over one billion dollars on Cyber Monday specials on the internet.  I didn't get a chance to show yesterday but I am sure that I will be doing some shopping come this weekend.  Is everyone done with their shopping or have you even started?  Are you one of those people who wait till the absolute last minute to get your gifts?  Let me know what kinda xmas shopper you are?   Have a great day.

Huggles

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...