Sunday, July 24, 2011

OK!! Get ready for your heart to just melt!! And I ain't talkin from the heat outside

Joemygod just posted a picture and blog from the village voice and well I must confess...my grinchy little heart grew 2 sizes as well!   The story is:


"This Village Voice photo by Steven Thrasher made my grinchy heart grow two sizes: "That's Steve Landis and Julie Irwin, who brought their 4-year-old twins Emily and Sophie to Brooklyn Borough Hall this morning to be flower girls for whoever might need them. They don't even know anyone getting married today! Aw."

I must admit that I many times get so wrapped up and well just grrrrrrr over all the stories I read coming from politics or the pulpit that I find myself pointing at anyone who isn't gay and silently screaming for their head on a platter!  Yet, every now and again, some breeder steps up, such as these two who renews your faith in mankind.   I think I will avoid foxnews for the next 30 minutes and bask in the glory of goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...